Saturday, March 21, 2015

February Quilt Meetin' 2015


I am sorry I am behind in keeping the blog updated. Life is unexpected in amazing ways! So here it is the last part of March and getting caught up.

I was so excited to for February's meeting! I couldn't wait to see all the finished BOM's from last year! I hope we will see a few more trickling in too. It was an amazing challenging project and ALL did a wonderful job! Great job Michelle!




Aren't they gorgeous? (the quilts too) So motivating!

Kathy giving updates on this years BOM... its a cutie folks!

Look at Kathy's cute label! Random, but I had to share!




Getting our first instructions for this years mystery quilt! The instructions are there if you missed getting the handout. I am definitely doing this! So fun!


Our favorite! Show and Tell!!! I think there are some Round Tuits mixed in there too.




























Teresa sharing her birthday with us all by inviting us to her very own quilt retreat! She was telling us all about it...


Such fun ladies!!




So that's it for this month!! Stay tuned for next months updates... our Round Tuit Round Up!!! I cant wait to see the pictures from that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harris Community Center Project April 2024